back

Monday, December 15, 2008

Mood swings

Despite all the coughing and sneezing I’m “glued” to through this week, I was still in and out in every angle over ‘here’. Besides am getting ready for more than one occasion that are big and important to me, & each one of these events asks to give the full attention & must be well prepared for, which I acutely find it hard to in the mean time.
Changing the topic completely, I was getting those weird “ mood swings “ that I never got before so I went ahead and started searching for why do people get mood swings and what’s the causes? – Mitfayjeh ha –
Any ways what I founded out is that some people will experience their emotions go up and down like a rollercoaster and that’s because their lost of energy and that’s why Mostly all of us ends up just chasing opportunistically whatever seems to have the best potential. As a result of that we focus our attention randomly. This is what causes us to distribute our power. As soon as I read this I went running and 'swallowed' two tablespoon of honey! 'trying to increase my energy '– yeah I guess that would do-