back

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Excited

KSA won the match o mabrook to them, got pissed for a second but not for the other “ who cares” Anyhow a good start for a new post haaa.
Everything is moving smoothly these days and nothing interesting happened, Busy planning some stuff over here and there and going to be over and done with soon “ hopefully”. I want to travel so badly!! Don’t you all get these sad emotions whenever you open your wardrobe and stare at you coats jackets and cardigans? I mean your heart beats get faster and faster whenever you see them “ oki someone is exaggerating a bit” Seriously I really feel heart Broken seeing them not been worn. MK <3 you would understand each word I’m saying over here! Let me change the subject “ which am really good at” I was searching lately for a good natural homemade facial mask recipe and I was all over the forums and here what I was out with. Depending on your skin type, here are some great masks to try.
For oily skin use some plain Milk of Magnesia, rub it on and let dry, then rinse with lukewarm water. It absorbs oil wonderfully!

For Normal/combination skin mix one egg and 1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal and a teaspoon olive oil until smooth. Spread on your face and leave 15 min then rinse.

For dry skin, mix one egg yolk, one teaspoon honey and a teaspoon olive oil and some vitamin E oil if you have it. Smooth on and leave on for 15 min. , rinse in lukewarm water and pat dry. If your skin is a bit dry you can put a dab or two of either olive oil, or any other light oil, or plain Crisco if you want something heavier, on your moist skin after washing.
Anyways Honey is always the solution, am I right? The best facial mask that i have found is honey. Use warm cloth to open pores, smear on honey, leave on 15 to 30 minutes, rinse off with warm water, and then use cold water to close pores. Use for 3 days in a row and then once a week. Sometimes I mix a little gound oatmeal with the honey, which makes a great mask. I don’t want to type more so I’ll keep you busy with the pix


^.^ a7bchhhhh wayed


Flats Shopping while MK uni shoe shopping
I love you size <3

Madiiii ur always the best at these times



m m m m m h h. r <3ever a7bkm the best bbq


I love my flats for some reason