back

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jan-u-ary

Happy New Year to all of yeah

Although am 3 days late but I guess I have my reason. Well I think every one is facing the same reason   “ INTERNET CONNECTION”  problem and that’s one of the most annoying reason I have to say. 

Anyway for the 2nd time nothing was new lately other then going horse ridding every now and then with my Gorgeous M and that somehow filled my schedule, Besides I think this also make up the days I didn’t exercise on.

Going back to the subject, are we seriously in 2009? It’s hard to accept as true. Considering the fact that 2011 is 2 blinks away.

Another thing I just noticed its the last hour of 3.1.2009! some would be questioning and some would be like "ok and whats up with this date".

 It’s the date when I learnt that nothing would be the same, never ever. On the 3rd I realized that a member of the family would never come back again. On 3rd of Jan I knew how difficult to miss a beloved person, I also learnt how to face shocking news.

It have been 5 years exactly when I woke up  that day early in the morning hearing the noise outside from 1 ear  trying to accept the hard news the maid is telling me from the other.“ alla yer7mk o y’3aferlk  yarab“  with a lump in my throat stopping me from expressing what I feel exactly , I always conceal it in front of everyone but I can never hide from myself.